Nine Degree Products is a product development company. We design Wearable Technology products that give people relevant data and great user experiences. We help our clients convert inspired ideas into connected products and systems that change what’s possible and make a difference to people’s lives.
What we offer
- A team of highly experienced Wearables experts, who thrive on solving the technology challenges and new product development.
- A holistic approach to developing your product’s ecosystem so that you can benefit from the full potential of product connectivity, integrated systems and data analytics.
- A lean and targeted development process where high-risk elements of the project are tackled first, and you pay for services not administrators.
- All the insight, skills, technology, prototyping and testing facilities that you need to take your idea, turn it into an intelligent product that meets tested user needs, and get it to market fast.
- A confidential service where UK prototyping and IP protection merge seamlessly with supply chains.
- Knowledge of supply chains that ensures your product can be delivered on schedule and within budget.
Who we are
We are a team of wearable technology product design and development specialists. Our core team work on concept generation; innovation and IP creation; UX, electronics design: mechanics and CAD; sensors; plastics; iOS; Android; data processing and rapid prototyping. Each project is assigned a carefully selected team, chosen to suit the application area of the product, the delivery timeline and the needs of your business.
Beyond the core Nine Degree team, we have a wide UK-based network of trusted technical advisers, engineers, suppliers and makers. These range from materials scientists, to web application developers, data scientists, 3D print and wireless experts. As the projects develop we select assembly, supply chain and production partners from our pool to suit our clients needs.
We have links into the biggest (tier 1) world wide manufacturing partners and everything in between, allowing your product to grow locally and scale globally.
FIND OUT MORE
A New Wave Of Innovative Wearable Tech Is Emerging #WareableTechAwardsNovember 10, 2017
It was great to attend the Wareable Tech Awards last night, up in shiny Shoreditch. Mano and Muchaneta from FashNerd were in fine spirit, despite trotting in from across the planet for the show. It was a joy, but not a surprise, when Hadeel Ayoub was crowned the “Saves the Day Project of the Year” award winner on the night, ...
Take Your Prototype To The Next Level With WEAR SustainOctober 18, 2017
Wearable technologies Engage with Artists for Responsible innovation (WEAR Sustain) is a European Commission funded (yay! for Europe!), 2 year, €3m Horizon 2020 project, which aims to connect people from art, design and creative industries with technology and engineering professionals. The aim? To develop sustainable and ethical wearable and e-textile products, utilising the breathtaking opportunities Wearables and IoT presents to ...
The Dawn of Wireless ChargingSeptember 20, 2017
Ok - so the heart rate has gone down again, life can slowly get back to normal. Apple have finally released the product we all already knew about. One upgrade to the flagship phones is wireless charging. If we are being technically correct, consumer grade wireless charging solutions have been kicking around for at least a decade. The basic technology ...