Nine Degree Products is a product development company. We design Wearable Technology products that give people relevant data and great user experiences. We help our clients convert inspired ideas into connected products and systems that change what’s possible and make a difference to people’s lives.
What we offer
- A team of highly experienced Wearables experts, who thrive on solving the technology challenges and new product development.
- A holistic approach to developing your product’s ecosystem so that you can benefit from the full potential of product connectivity, integrated systems and data analytics.
- A lean and targeted development process where high-risk elements of the project are tackled first, and you pay for services not administrators.
- All the insight, skills, technology, prototyping and testing facilities that you need to take your idea, turn it into an intelligent product that meets tested user needs, and get it to market fast.
- A confidential service where UK prototyping and IP protection merge seamlessly with supply chains.
- Knowledge of supply chains that ensures your product can be delivered on schedule and within budget.
Who we are
We are a team of wearable technology product design and development specialists. Our core team work on concept generation; innovation and IP creation; UX, electronics design: mechanics and CAD; sensors; plastics; iOS; Android; data processing and rapid prototyping. Each project is assigned a carefully selected team, chosen to suit the application area of the product, the delivery timeline and the needs of your business.
Beyond the core Nine Degree team, we have a wide UK-based network of trusted technical advisers, engineers, suppliers and makers. These range from materials scientists, to web application developers, data scientists, 3D print and wireless experts. As the projects develop we select assembly, supply chain and production partners from our pool to suit our clients needs.
We have links into the biggest (tier 1) world wide manufacturing partners and everything in between, allowing your product to grow locally and scale globally.
FIND OUT MORE
Big news at the Central Research LaboratoryJune 5, 2017
I was in London last week and decided to pop along to an event at the CRL (Maker Connections) in Hayes and Harrington. What with Cross Rail and mega development, the area is changing faster than a Lean Startup. It was great to catch up with Mat Hunter (mega experienced hardware developer) and also a previous NDP mentor, Mandy Nyarko, who is ...
NDP CEO Jacob Skinner is Riding For CharityMay 25, 2017
So I have signed up to ride from Paris to London next month in aid of charity ‘Room to Read’. Room to Read targets a fundamental solution to many of the worlds problems, that of education. By establishing schooling for girls and children across the developing world, Room to Read have supported over 10 million kids worldwide. This 3 day 320km ...
What are the trends for Wearable Tech?April 3, 2017
Hopes were high for a wearable tech boom in 2016. The burgeoning market was poised to capitalise on the widespread adoption of ever smarter smartphones. However, at the end of 2016, some of the industry players who had been at the forefront of both brand and device awareness have either left the wearables scene or struggled to maintain a profitable ...